Hello All 2023 Walkers, Runners, and Cyclists!
This is Mary with the Civil Rights Race Series/Walk Jog Run Club. We are super excited about the relay and bike ride event happening on March 18, 2023! My goal is to make sure each team and each cyclists has the information needed to plan a successful event. I have listed a few things below to get you started.
1. Please be sure that everyone download, read, and are familiar with the 2023 Race Information Packet. This packet is packed with information about the event to help you start planning.
2. Please do not wait to book your hotel rooms. We have group rates, but the rooms are limited. (We do recommend that participants stay in Montgomery because we are only in Selma for a short amount of time.) If you are a cyclists who will be transported to the start of the event, we do recommend that you stay at the Rennaisance or a hotel close by. Cyclists will be transported from the Renaissance hotel the morning of the event.
3. Please make sure that you add my email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your email list so that you won't miss any of my emails and so that they don't go to your SPAM.
4. Team Captains, please monitor your team and make sure that all of your members have signed up. You can access your team by logging in to your Run Sign Up account and clicking on your profile icon in the top right corner.
5. Please be sure to visit our website at WWW.SELMATOMONTGOMERYRELAY.COM for information pertaining to this event.
If you have any questions or need anything, please email me directly at email@example.com.