I am reaching out because so many people have reached out to me looking for an alternative to the bike ride with transport. We have spoken with a business man in Selma who has agreed to allow participants to store their bikes in his warehouse overnight. Please read the guidelines below:
1. Participants would have to drop their bike off in Selma the Friday (March 18, 2022) before the event.
3. There will be a $10 fee. You will receive an invoice from Run SignUp for payment.
Please note that Walk Jog Run Club, the Civil Rights Race Series, and the owner of the building cannot take any liability or responsibility for the safety of the bikes or for damages.
*Please note that you will still be responsible for getting your bike to the facility on Friday and you will be responsible for getting to Selma the morning of the event.
If this is something that may interest you, please click on the link below and complete the form. Please email me directly at email@example.com if you have any questions.
I would like to welcome everyone to the 2021 Selma to Montgomery Relay on behalf of the CRRS and WJR CLUB! We are all super excited about the upcoming relay and hope you are as well.
I just want to give all captains a reminder:
2. Please make sure that you create the team and complete registration before adding members.
3. Please make sure your contact information is accurate and up-to-date in Run Sign Up.
4. Please check the Selma to Montgomery Relay site and Captains' Corner Blog for updates and information.
5. Please make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts so that you can make sure you receive emails from me.
6. Communicate with your team members regularly!