Each returning 2020 team member will receive $25 off of registration for the 2021 event. We do understand that teams may change, so the discount will apply to each person who registered in 2020 and not the team. For example, if there is an 8 member team that has 5 members that registered in 2020, then the 5 members will receive the discount. There may be a situation where a 2020 participant decides to run with a new team that did not participate in 2020. In that case, the 1 participant would receive the discount. In order to receive the discount, the team captain will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org for a coupon code BEFORE registering the team. Please include the information below:
1. Team name
2. Total number of team members
3. The total number of members who qualify for the discount.
*2020 Cyclists should have received a registration code by email.
Please be sure to read and understand the information concerning the road work that could possibly affect the relay in 2021. Although the construction is expected to be complete before the relay, it is not guaranteed. In short, the person running leg 3 would have to be picked up at a specified location to be carried through the work zone. The person running leg 4 would then be dropped off at a designated location to continue the race. Cyclists would possibly have to detour which will add an additional 8 miles to the route. For more in formation, please visit www.selmatomontgomeryrelay.com.
I would like to welcome everyone to the 2021 Selma to Montgomery Relay on behalf of the CRRS and WJR CLUB! We are all super excited about the upcoming relay and hope you are as well.
I just want to give all captains a reminder:
2. Please make sure that you create the team and complete registration before adding members.
3. Please make sure your contact information is accurate and up-to-date in Run Sign Up.
4. Please check the Selma to Montgomery Relay site and Captains' Corner Blog for updates and information.
5. Please make sure to add email@example.com to your email contacts so that you can make sure you receive emails from me.
6. Communicate with your team members regularly!